Home

Sith Assasin

Iluvguns

Okay folks, I'm thinking to go from a Jedi Consular to a Sith Assasin-the problem is leveling up skills I never had before-such as stealth. Should I take Sith Assasin and level up stealth, or not? I get two extra points per level, so in awhile Stealth might match up with my other skills...

Originally posted by Iluvguns

Okay folks, I'm thinking to go from a Jedi Consular to a Sith Assasin-the problem is leveling up skills I never had before-such as stealth. Should I take Sith Assasin and level up stealth, or not? I get two extra points per level, so in awhile Stealth might match up with my other skills...

It might be worth a try, however I believe that the prestiege classes that were "built" for consular are Jedi Master and Sith Lord. It might be advantageous to just stick with that.

Unless you like using stealth dont lvl it and if I were you I would stay away from the sith assasin/jedi watchmen class it sucks, Maruader/Weapon Master or Sith Lord/Jedi Master are far better choices especially lord/master since you started off as a consular. The middle of the road classes dont get any decent extra abillities(unless of course you like to use stealth) they are only good if you like to have alot of skill points.

They don't "suck".

Having immunities might seem useless but they're in fact very useful. The only problem is the crappy bonus for getting Dark Side mastery as a Sentinel(seriously...)

Watchmen are pretty strong and strike a better balance between your ability to use a lightsaber and force powers.

Having no advantages means having no disadvantages either. It's the jack-of-all-trade character class.

As a matter of fact, Jedi Masters have a hard time defeating the last boss because of the lack of decent offensive force powers. It was the same for LS Consulars in KOTOR I.

Personally, I wouldn't jump from consular to assassin. Stealth is a fun thing to try, but you're going to feel you've wasted those first 15 levels of skill points.

I've so far played thrice the game (Xbox):

1st Time (DS) Sentinel-Marauder

The sentinel-marauder connection seriously undermines some of the good skills of the sentinel when warping to marauder, but the ability to gain good skills as a sentinel before warping to marauder is a great bonus

2nd Time (LS) Sentinel-Watchman

The sentinel-watchman connection was pretty good, though I made the mistake of not taking up my stealth skills as a sentinel. However, keeping in the balance was effective, and good to fall back on in the final battle because... WARNING!! BIG SPOILER!!

In the first half Traya uses the Force, and in the second half the floats use melee, so the sentinel was ready for both

3rd Time (DS) Guardian-Sith Lord

The best combination so far for my part. The guardian's 15 levels allow you to rack up the battle feats and some beginning Force Powers, while the Sith Lord allows an access to faster Force Power progression.

NOTE THIS!!! WHEN PLAYING OR INTENDING TO PLAY AS A CONSULAR/SITH LORD THE MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTE IS WISDOM FOR MORE DIFFICULT WILL THROWS FOR THE ENEMY'S PART!!!

1st time: LS Guardian-Weapon Master (POWERFUL!)

Currently playing: DS Sentinel Assassin.

- Somehow, I just like the role: remaining unseen and sneak attacking the unlucky one.

- I also thought as Iluvguns, that the Consular would be good for the Assassin. Before the game came out, I thought you could choke people while remaining in stealth mode.

I'm not gonna try any 'weird' combinations. Plan is ...

3 - LS Consular Jedi Master

4 - DS Guardian Marauder

5 - LS Sentinel Watchman

6 - DS Consular Sith Lord

i went LS sentinel-weaponmaster

it was RAPE each of the last bosses took 2 attack rounds about. i think the last took *maybe* 4. master speed + master flurry + dual wieldage = death. 5 hits per round 8D

and everything in the last lvl was one hit 'cept the sith lords which was 1 and one extra hit.

and NO i didn't use the xp bug. beat it at 27

Personally I think it is some serious unnecessary overkill to choose

Guardian and Weapon Master/Marauder

You just DON'T need all that extra killpower. Either choose:

Sentinel or Consular then Weapon Master/Marauder

or the other way around and go:

Jedi Guardian then Jedi Master/Sith Lord or Watchman/Assassin

Archived