Home

Auto Healing?

Prime

I've just started playing TSL and only just got off Peragus. But it seems that whenever I change between areas my party heals up a lot, if not completely. I almost never have to use Heal or medpacks. Why is this?

Also, are there Jedi robes that do not have the cloak? Like good old Kenobi and Jinn when they fight Maul? Or is there only the cloaked version?

Yes, I've also noticed the increasing healing rate that all the party members have. The rate is also futhered by the Regenerate Vitality Points feat(...allowing them to recover VP more quickly).

In the beginning, you can notice your VP slowly regaining when not in combat, but towards the end, it's not as apparent because you have Master Heal and what-not. And because you have such a large max VP.

Heh, I suppose the dev's are the types that play MMORPGs where one of the biggest bitchfests tends to be "WE DEMAND NO DOWNTIME!" kinda stuff. Thus the autoregeneration abilities this time around. If you don't like autoregen, you could go into its 2da file and change it back to 0 for health regen.

Breaking it into combat/non-combat regen rates for force and vitality was a nice touch. You don't heal/recover too much in combat, but it does reduce downtime between combats even without healing powers or the like.

Archived