Home

Nar Shaddaa problems. Power cell and Red Eclipse

phex

Greetings,

I'm on Nar Shaddaa at the moment and I have some problems that isn't letting me complete my quests:

I've already done the quest for the Ithorian, but he never gave me a powercell. How can I possibly fix the airspeeder now?

Also, I killed all of the Red Eclipse thugs outside of the Ebon Hawk, but when I enter no one is in the ship. Is this a glitch? I looked in every room and they aren't there!

Originally posted by phex

I've already done the quest for the Ithorian, but he never gave me a powercell. How can I possibly fix the airspeeder now?

Unfortunately, you're out of luck, thats was the only time when you can get a...

Cryogenic Power Cell. :(

Originally posted by phex

Also, I killed all of the Red Eclipse thugs outside of the Ebon Hawk, but when I enter no one is in the ship. Is this a glitch? I looked in every room and they aren't there!

That is almost certainly a glitch. Once you board the Ebon Hawk, you're attack almost immediately.

Originally posted by Derc

Unfortunately, you're out of luck, thats was the only time when you can get a...

Cryogenic Power Cell. :(

That is almost certainly a glitch. Once you board the Ebon Hawk, you're attack almost immediately.

So now what? I have to start the whole planet over again because I can't get off this planet because the Ebon Hawk doesn't recognize me? :mad: :mad:

I've done everything but those (and what comes after) and that's a lot to start over and do again!

Thanks for the help, nothing seems to be working to fix the Ebon Hawk. I even started the whole game over again and nothing changed. I changed the order I visited the planet too. Guess I can't finish the game because of this. :mad:

Hopefully the patch coming out soon will fix it. If not, looks like I won't be playing it ever again. I wanted to play both sides too :(

Archived