Home

Nar shadaa vogga the hutt problems

BadGuy84

Hmmm I am having some problems with that quest I'll show you what I did up to now and it'll probably explain my problem:

I already been at the all the planets which for me are right now dxun dantooine telos and well every planet you can visit a that point... Either way out of all the quests I still have the vogga the hutt quest (to get in his treasure room?), but I already did the dancer thing and only later did I find out what to do.

I already traveled to other planets and now I can't make a girl dance for that fat blob anymore :S.

I'm really stuck here if you are beyond those first set of planets you could read this 'spoiler' part or if you completed all quests on nar shadaar specifically the vogga the hutt one.

Originally posted by BadGuy84

Hmmm I am having some problems with that quest I'll show you what I did up to now and it'll probably explain my problem:

I already been at the all the planets which for me are right now dxun dantooine telos and well every planet you can visit a that point... Either way out of all the quests I still have the vogga the hutt quest (to get in his treasure room?), but I already did the dancer thing and only later did I find out what to do.

I already traveled to other planets and now I can't make a girl dance for that fat blob anymore :S.

I'm really stuck here if you are beyond those first set of planets you could read this 'spoiler' part or if you completed all quests on nar shadaar specifically the vogga the hutt one.

I don't understand what specifially the problem is. Is it that you're so far towards the end of the game that you can't travel to Nar Shaddaa anymore, or is it specifically that

you can get to Vogga's room but you can't make a member of your party dance for him anymore?

Thank you for the replies and

I can't make her dance anymore for vogga... I don't know if I'm near the end of the game.

A bit annoying that I can't do it anymore but uuuh if there is no otherway then I'll just play on and try to figure out what is next.

I went to dantooine last. So I haven't met up with those masters yet even thought they did promise. They'd better be there when I get there though! ;)

Archived