Home

Noob trying to contact game server admin..

Kernow

Hi there..

I've been enjoying this game for a while now, and paticularly enjoy playing on line (not that I'm any good... I just enjoy playing !)

I'm trying to find a way to get in touch with a server admin for the "!!!!!TF=FUN_HOUSE!!!!!" battlefront server, but I don't know how to do this...

Last week I got kicked from the server with just a comment saying "Bye Kernow" I wasn't sure what was going on or why I'd been kicked, but I didn't think much about it as I was getting ready to stop playing anyway.. Now it appears I'm barred from their server :confused:

Whilst I'm newish to SW Battlefront, I'm not that new to online gaming and I've seen pleantly of people get barred in the past, I've also seen people post comments like "why have I been barred?" even though it's perfectly clear why and they were warned several times before being kicked.. but I didn't see any warnings before being kicked and really don't understand what's happened here... it's a shame because the server is a good one to play on. I'd like to find some way of contacting a server admin to discuss with them what's happened and see if I've done anything wrong that can be put right..

Any ideas on how to get in touch ?

Thanks

Kernow

Archived