Home

Trying to get Handmaiden and Atton jedi while being a consular/Sith Lord

Das Fister

I have read the influence guide. I get the feeling that trying to get Atton and Handmaiden(these are the only two I care about becoming jedi this time through) to become force sensitive is going to be quite difficult while I follow the consular/Sith Lord path. Anyone else out there have luck doing this?

Just don't piss off Handmaiden (get more influence with Visas than her, and don't tell her that you don't trust her) and just spar three times. You don't even have to take her off the ship, just gain influence whenever you can in dialogues. For Atton, that's easy. Just bring him to the dark side originally, then whenever you commit a murder, bring him with you and tell him it was the right thing to do. Then go to Nar Shaddaa, the Refugee camp, and have the Twi'leks talk to you and ask Atton about the info they sell you.

yeah...

Go to Nar Shadaa first. You can get Atton to be a jedi first, without losing too much DS or any for that matter. HM will fight you 3x and then talk to kriea and back to HM about her mom. You will need some levels and influence of course, but you wont take too many LS points for this. Understand that you can very quickly reclaim your DS rating after they have been converted.

Remove HM from your party when you know you are going to take a DS hit, and put her back in your party when you reach a point you need to take a LS hit to gain influence with her. Mostly she is about sparring after you have gained levels. So keeping her out of the party while levelling will not effect her influence with you.

I hope this helps, it isnt too hard to do, it just requires a bit of patience and planning.

One more quick thing guys. When I spar Handmaiden, do I have to defeat her three times or just spar her three times where winning doesn't matter? It seems to me that as a consular, beating her in the sparing might be too difficult.

Archived