Home

LightSabers [Possible Spoiler]

RipperKB

Is there anyway to buy or make lightsabers, when i completed the game i only got my own, double-bladed one and short light sabers, i hate the short light sabers... I would prefere single hilt light sabers and double ones.. Any help is apprecitated.

Also if there is no way to do so, is there a cheat to get them?, and saber crystals, thx.

After the creation of your lightsaber

(that's simple, when you collected all three components and a crystal, ask Bao-Dur to make it

is possible to get other lightsaber

when you kill Jedi masters (I usually play DS) but probably you get them on encounter also playing LS. Lightsaber type is randomly generated (that may cost you a large number of loadings, but is possible to have different models). Generally, early in the game, I noticed that is easier getting a double lightsaber or a single bladed lightsaber, late in the game is easy to get almost every time a short bladed lightsaber.

Basically every time you complete certain quests on each planet you'll get a lightsaber component - or if you've already built a lightsaber you'll get a fully built lightsaber instead of a component, which will be randomly chosen from single, double and short. But you can't actually build another lightsaber from scratch in addition to your own. I'm with you in hating short lightsabers; unfortunately it seems the game generated a short one every time for you! Next time you play save just before getting the reward for those quests which provide sabers and if you don't like what you were given, reload and try your luck again. Of course if you can't be bothered (like me) there are cheats but I don't what they are (I know I'm really helpful). Or get tk102's Kotor Savegame Editor from PCGameMods; you can use it to add any lightsaber you want, or any other item for that matter.

Archived