Home

kotor 2 romance

KillerWave

sorry :(

I finished kotor 2, and it seemed that would be 3 possible romantic interest for a male pc (handmaiden, visas and mira), altough i´ve havent seen anything like the neat conversation lines in kotor 1 (like between a male revan pc and bastila).

Only things i noticed its the handmaiden sparring thats supposed to have something to do with her idea of romance, mira says my pc is too old for her and she doesnt want any attachments...the closest thing to romance i noticed was visas at the end saying she wanted me to stay with her...and kreya saying she loved me...ARGH!

There is any subplot or conversation line i missed or got wrong, or thats all the romance in kotor2?

Also most of the story revolves around the pc bound with kreya, that if she dies, he could die too, blah,blah,blah...but in the end this appears to be forgotten and she dies without anything being mentioned about the bond...??

:( :(

Woahwhoahwhoah, slow down there. Be sure to sure to use a spoiler tag there. Some new guy to teh game could walk in wanting to know about romance in teh agme and you release that

Kreia dies

and stuff. People probabley know that that would happen but... I've luckily seen my sis beat the game, and am close to the end myself. But you should be sure to use the spoiler tag.

Archived