Home

How do u play multiplayer games?

Guest DJBryon

Guest DJBryon

as u can tell from the title i dont know how u get to play online, pointing my in the right direction would be most appreciated

Cheers

• 3 months later...
Guest Earendil

Hello!

Well, my english is terrible, but i hope you could undestand me. Let´s go with it:

First, you have to be sure that you have the latest version (2.02) installed. Next, you enter the game, go to the Simulator and select Multiplayer. You will be asked to choose between two posibilities: Host Game (This mean that you are the server, you are the boss, and the other players joins YOUR game) and Join Game (You select this and you can join a game created by another host).

In both you have to select "Internet ON" and TCP/IP. If it´s your first time in multiplayer, i think it´s better you join another game. It will be easier to you.

The Internet Gaming Zone (www.zone.com) it´s a site which offers the posibility to play to many games...XWA included.

I hope I have helped you.

Bye!!!

Guest Jarras Starfire

It's better to play IP games instead, the zone can be quite laggy when the game has 3 or more people in a game. Personally, it's very annoying to be in the middle of destroying an opponents ship and had a red or blue box come up and say that someone is lagging.

Archived