Home

PAINTBALL MARKER FOR SALE - Ariakon SIM-4

I haven't had any luck anywhere else, so I figured I'd try here...

sim4.jpg

http://www.ariakon.com/sim4.asp

I bought this marker about a year ago, but never used it in an actual game, only on my range tweaking it. Works great, it's been cleaned and oiled after every time I used it, and I run about 50 rounds through it every month to keep it shootin' smooth. I'm selling it 'cause I don't have a use for it since I started playing speedball hardcore when I got my Impulse about a week after I got this... I was keeping it as a backup, but I'm building a second Imp out of spare parts, and I need the $$$ right now to pay the rent.

Upgrades & Extras:

Air America Black Ice Reg (high pressure)

Bottom Line

Remote Air (with slide check)

Tactical Sling

M16/M4 Scope Mount (standard dovetail rail, so just about anything from a gun shop'll fit)

Carrying Case

Bascially, I'm selling everything but the HPA tank itself... The marker and reg both run fine on HPA *and* CO2, so if an HPA tank is out of your price range, CO2 tanks are pretty cheap, and will still work fine!

Everything's practically new since I've only shot it enough to get it dialed in and keep everything well-oiled and properly maintained. I paid close to $1200 CAN for it all, asking $550 CAN shipped w/in Canada or $450 US shipped to the States.

sim41.jpg

• 11 months later...

Archived