Home

N00b needing serious help!

red5angel

ok, I just picked up Galaxies this past week and plan on playing for the first time friday. I've been reading a bit about it online and checking things out and I have got slightly lost in the terminology. This will be the fist online game I've played other then a couple of shooters.

I was reading an interesting thread on one of the Station forums about "FRS" and Fighclubs, however I have no idea what either of those things are, can someone clue me in?

Thanks!

FRS is Force Ranking System, I believe it is what jedi use to get up in rank, like to Overlord, or Sentinel, Guardian, etc.

Fightclubs = Very bad. It is where a bunch of Imperial and Rebel Jedi and some bounty hunters go to a roof of a Guild Hall and kill eachother to Rank up. It is almost as bad as Ebay jedi. (Ebay jedi is a person who buys a jedi off of Ebay, which is illegal)

Now the CU is the transfer from Star Wars Galaxies, to World of Star Wars Craft Galaxies :D (SWG + WoW)

Nah, the CU is the combat upgrade is where they make everything a lot tougher (Not really, i've just seen pictures of a person being killed by a (Baby)) and add new weapons, armor, etc.

The term (Baby) means where a Creature Handeler can tame that. A CH can only train (baby)s.

Anymore questions? Just don't hesitate to ask :)

Sincerely,

McCusto

Archived