Home

Dancer Buffs

Gradius

Okay, so, a few days ago I reached Master Dancer. I started doing buffs yesterday and today, only to find that they only last about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I, however, have received buffs from Master Dancers that last up to 2 and 1/2 hours. I'm curious as to what the trick is to up my buff time.

I'm a male dancer, and I've heard that the females ones do better buffs, but I can't rely on that source of information. I also heard that only female dancers can wear buff enchancing clothing, but this came from that same source. I have a macro that dances for about 4 minutes, so people in the group from the start can receive their buffs, as well as people who come in a little late. I do flourishes and effects, the flourishes in 10 second incriments and the effects in 20 second ones, for the duration of the macro.

I'm totally lost though. The server I play on, Europe-Infinity, it is every person for themselves except for my fellow guildmembers. When I ask other master dancers, they just ignore me (Yes, I'm positive they aren't just AFK running a macro), which gets frustrating. There is only one other master dancer in my guild, but they weren't too sure what the problem was as they have it on another server and haven't used it for a long time. If anyone here can give me some assistance as to what I should do to increase my buff time, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Also, if I posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize. I didn't see any threads under the Entertainer Profession forum, so I assumed nobody even bothers to check in there. Thanks again for your help.

- Gradius

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hi

I think it could all be down to your actual experience. If you check the Skills for professions and look there.

Example. Im a TK master, and both my Unarmed and combat experience have now hit max.... 300000k or something like that. Meaning that I can do alot more damage when in combat than before.

Worth a look, but I could be wrong

DMUK

Archived