Home

Sound in MOTS/ The Script

Guy-Gone_Weird

Hey there Guy-Gone_Weird,

Since no one else may answer your question, I'll help you out with that. Just download a copy of Container Manager, or ConMan as it is commonly known as, and then you can extract whatever you need from MOTS with it. You can find it under the programs at Massassi Temple. It handles the .goo files of Mysteries Of The Sith, and everything is in tree directories. To extract the sounds, which are regular WAV files, look for the sounds under "sound" and "voice", I think, in the file called jkmsoundlo.goo, and also jkmres.goo has some extra sound files under a directory named "voiceuu". As for the lines the characters say throughout the game, which I guess is what you're talking about, you can either extract all of the .cog files from the .cog directory you need, or look for them in the file called sithstrings.uni, I think it's called. It's been so long since I played it, I can't remember. As for the sounds for Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, look on the net for a little program called PakScape. It opens the PAK .pk3 files that those two games use, and look for the sounds in the assets files. If you need any more help, let me know.

Archived