Home

Revenge of the Sith FAQ

Andy867

I figured with the different questions constantly being asked, there should be some kind of localized FAQ for people to check out and get answers to the most commonly asked questions.

Q. Will this be the last of the Star Wars movies?

A. According to George Lucas, Revenge of the Sith will be the last installment of the Star Wars movie saga.

Q.What will the movie rating be?

A.Revenge of the Sith has been rated PG-13 by the MPAA, making it the first of the Star Wars films to not only get a PG-13 rating, but the first to get a rating higher than PG.

Q. Who are some recurring characters for the movie?

A. As of right now, Hayden Christansen will be reprising his role as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (with James Earl Jones lending his voice one last time for Darth Vader). Ewan McGregor returns as Obi-wan Kenobi. Samuel L Jackson portrays Jedi Master Mace Windu. Frank Oz completes his role as the voice of Yoda. Natalie Portman is Padmé Naberrie-Skywalker. Ian McDiarmid and Christopher Lee return for their sinister roles as Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious and Count Dooku, respectively. Anthony Daniels also fulfills his role as C3PO and Kenny Baker once again is the loveable R2-D2. Playing Chewbacca is Peter Mayhew(who portrayed Chewbacca in the Original trilogy).

Q.When Does Revenge of the Sith take place?

A. The movie is set at the end of the Clone Wars, which is 3 years since Attack of the Clones. (So, essentially the Clone Wars took place in real-time. 2002-2005)

Q.How Long is the movie going to be?

A. The Movie is slated at being 142 minutes including credits.

Q.When is the movie being released?

A.It is being released May 19th, 2005.

Q.Who will be playing the voice of General Grevious?

A.Matthew Wood of the Lucasfilm Sound Department will be the voice of General Grievous.

Q.Does George Lucas make an appearance in the film?

A.According to reports, George Lucas will in fact have a cameo appearance in Revenge Of the Sith.

Q. Where was the move filmed?

A.Nearly all of the movie was filmed in Studio against a blue screen, though Lucas shot a background shot while filming Attack of the Clones. It is rumored to be the "Harry potter Scene".

Q.Who directed this film?

A.George Lucas was the chief director, though it has been said that Steven Speilberg was given some scenes to help direct.

Q.Where can I buy pre -sale Revenge of the Sith Tickets online? ( In the US)

A.Fandango - Revenge of the Sith Tickets

Q.Where can I download all the trailers? Where can I find All kinds of footage for Episode 3?

A.Besides the Official Starwars Site - there is Movie Web - Revenge of the Sith Galore Which includes the new German Footage of General Grevious.

Q. Is there a soundtrack and where can I get it?

A. Yes, there is a soundtrack and it can be found at most places that sell CDs, as well as on Amazon, and other online dealers.

More to come soon...

Mods, just edit this thread so that people can just concentrate on this. Thanks ~Andy867

Thanks STTCT for info

Archived