Home

Battle 5, Mission 3 "Break Emon Out of Brig"

Guest AthosD

Guest AthosD

Probably a technical problem, but I thought I'd post this here just to be sure...

In the area where I've got to pick up the container...there's no nav buoy! Whether I pick it up first or not, it's just not there...I've quit the game and replayed it several times, but no difference. And yes, I have Version 2.02 smile.gif

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks folks,

Athos

Guest Crayon_Assassin007

hmm... I know in the briefing that Dunari says that the container is Tiberium Gas (or something to that effect). Anyways, The REAL Container has (bomb) right beside its ID.

I did the same thing you did. When I found out that the nav buoy didn't immediately come up. I knew something was wrong so I pressed the "O" key on keyboard for NEXT Objective craft and <wala> I found the bomb. After you retrieve the bomb Dunari says something and off you go with new nav bouy activated.

hehe... just saw the cutscene following these series of missions. I think I'm in Battle 6 Mission 1 now...

------------------

¨³¨²¨¹¨º

hey, thats mine!

<yoink!!>

Guest Thrawn

What mission is this, I don't remember numbers and battles, sorry.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest garyah99

Yes, make sure you have the right container. It will tell you from the scan that it contains the bomb.

------------------

Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

Guest AthosD

Ah, thanks Crayon, garyah! I actually did notice the bomb there too once, but didn't think anything of it. Duh.

Thanks again guys.

Athos

Archived