Home

Battle 4: Mission 1 (Bug?)

Guest colpoy

Guest colpoy

Here's the deal.

T.O.D. 4: Mission 1 should be quick and easy and it is except for the fact that I cannot

complete the last requirement of the mission: Board Vergesso Base to drop of Aeron. I have flown the mission several times, completing all other requirements, but I am never prompted to board the base and, thus,

I cannot drop off Aeron. Can you tell me which hangar I should be docking in? I have flown slowly around the base in all directions and still cannot board. Maybe someone could email me the file for this mission from their CD-ROM or a player file that has finished this mission and is

ready to start Mission 2? I have copied the mission file over from my CD-ROM and also reinstalled the game and downloaded patch 2.02 from LucasArts, all to no avail.

I would REALLY appreciate you help in this. I can't wait to fly in the Death Star.

Thanks,

Chris Graham

Guest Vark111

Colpoy -

You need to 'dock' with the station. The key command is (if I remember correctly) shift-d. Fly to within 1 km of the station then hit shift-d.

------------------

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Guest colpoy

Thanks Vark111,

I have docked (shift+d) with the base and I waited a few minutes. Nothing happened.

I don't know what else to do.

Guest TK421

Colpoy,

when you docked did you see a small timer (very small if your running in greater than 800x600) appear on your centre HUD. It shows up to the right of target name. This count's down to 0, that's when you've finished docking and Aeron has done her job. I think then you will get the 'Dock with...' objective accomplished.

Guest colpoy

I haven't looked for the countdown so I will tonight. Am I supposed to hear any dialogue from the droid or Aeron after I dock? I haven't so far.

How long is it supposed to take after I dock until she gets off the Otana (i.e. how long is the countdown)?

Thanks.

Guest colpoy

Problem solved. I hadn't waited long enough after docking with the base. a few seconds more and Aeron was on her way.

Thanks for your help!

Chris

Archived