Home

battle 2, mission 5

Guest broham

Guest broham

OK, this is the one where the imps find the liberty and you have to allow for them to escape. I need some strategy suggestions because I'm getting my ass blown away everytime by those damn transporter ships.

Guest Kokeeno IOS

First destroy those kamikaze ties (call your wingmen for help - 4 waves), you will have some problems with other ties (again, call wingmen for help). Inspect transports for bonus points (but avoid flying too close). You can fire at them from time to time - B-Wings should take care of them smile.gif

I've finished this mission with EASY and MEDIUM d.l. on. You'll have some probblems on MEDIUM (now, HARD is implossible for me).

------------------

SOS 6

Guest Marril

And if you're still having trouble, set it to easy. That way, the Liberty will shoot down those kamaikaze ships by itself.

Also, set all laser energy to engines, and set shields at "increased", and go and inspect ETR Suluk (all of them...). IMO, getting all the bonus points isn't herd, you just have to be quick.

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

Archived