Home

i cant figure it out

Guest trip20

I am at the mission where aron plants the listening device on the sattilite, but after i kill all the troopers and some of the tie fighter and aron is on board, i cant get home there is no nav boowie. I found a cheat to where i can just pass the mision but the instrutions are real vauge. type first"IMACHEATER" and that will open the way for the rest of the codes. thetasteofvictory, hypermeto20 but i cant figure out where to type this code, wether it be in the before the game or during the game or in the messages? Please help me!!!!!!

If Aeron gets IDed , you loose. No cheat codes.

You can probably check the replies in the Player Strategy section, since this mission is more than thoroughly explained.

------------------

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"

TZG+7

I had the exact same problem. and aeron wasnt ided. i suggest downloading XWA Piloteer and skipping the level.

------------------

[GOGA]ZealoT

U've been ZealoTed

Gentlemen...there IS a way to defeat this level, just read on...

=============================================

For those interested, I found a MUCH quicker and better way of beating this mission. Go ahead and blow away the gunboats, the mines, and the minelayer (why not, extra points!). As Aeron heads out to the communications satellite, head towards that colorful nebula which is where the ETR with Zero-G units will come in. Be sure to have the lasers on full charge, and ignore the shield settings (but do make sure you have plenty to spare). As soon as the ETR hypers in, IMMEDIATELY destroy it. This way, there will be only a small handful of zero-g units which will mostly be going after you and not Aeron. I found this to be extremely helpful after losing some hair due to frustration.

=============================================

There might have been some technical issues with this mission, but I had no real problems. In fact, I've defeated the entire game with no patch (even the official LucasArts patch which, for some unknown reason, bugs the heck out of the game).

Guest garyah99

Originally posted by ZealoT:

I had the exact same problem. and aeron wasnt ided. i suggest downloading XWA Piloteer and skipping the level.

Actually, Aeron doesn't HAVE to be ID'd by the troopers. If they watch her for too long she gets scared and leaves. There is a dialogue in the game where Aeron in a desperate voice, asks you to keep them off her. She will in fact head back to the ship without completing the mission. The trropers you need to zap are labeled "Flying flight plan" in your HUD. There are three waves of two troopers each, These are the ones going after Aeron.

Archived