Home

sticking it to the Viraxo---How????

gottico2

I know I suck..I'm only on the 4th family mission, sticking it to the Viraxo, and I am stuck...I think...anyone know how to get through this one...8 minutes isnt a long time to make 12-15 kills including a space station--even with damage turned off and unlimited ammo I cant seem to kill all the enemy fighters ...Any suggestions would be appreciated--

Thank you

Um, this is a very easy mission. I don't think you suck, though, I think you are doing something wrong. If I read you right, you are having trouble destroying the 25% you need. Between all the stationary cargo ships sitting around and the Rzr/F fighters, you should be able to get your kills in no time. Why are you attacking the station? There is no point to that.

Take out the first wave of Rzr/F fighters, and then hit the Enkidu. Next, finish off the fighters. After that, all you have to do is beat up on the containers.

I help Emon take out the first wave of Razors, then head straight for the container transports while Emon and your turrets take out the Enkidu. Don't try to kill the transports, just cripple their engines to prevent them getting away.

Now slaughter as many Razors as possible. When Aeron is clear, take out the transports you crippled to make up the 25%. Don't forget to destroy the Venix.

When the Imps show up, pour everything into your engines and get the hell out of there.

• 5 years later...

Archived