Home

STUCK (literally) after Ravager [KotOR2]

Pneuvo

I've played KoTOR 2 about 30 times, so I know the drill: Kill Nihilus, escape the Ravager, and then meet Lt. Grenn on Citadel Station. All goes as expected, but no Grenn! I am plopped down in 82 West and no way to proceed.

I guess I'll have to warp out of here. Any suggestions on how to kick start this thing?

I did add some mods this time around. About 5 fixes from Team Gizka site and the Holowan-plugin2, I think.

Anyone seen this before??

Many thanks in advance...

Did you try loading a previous savegame? it seems to cure alot of problems folks have here.

Good suggestion, but I think I have eliminated that possibility. Not only did I try 4 different saved games, I loaded a saved game from a previous game that I successfully completed and it did the same thing. One of the mods I did bugged it. Dang!

Still hoping to warp out of here... Right to Malachor, I guess.

I found the solution. It was the MacLeodCorp 06/19/05 Vrs. 1.0 Lost Jedi mod. I found a posting complaining about what happens if you use this mod and try to save in the middle of the Czerka seige of the Ithorian compound. That is the same area I was stuck in, and the post said changes in this area fail to register! The program evidently didn't know I was there, and wouldn't continue. I deleted the related files from my override and all was well again. Whew!

Archived