Home

Siege Botroutes

lukeskywalker1

Use OJP Basic, yes! This mod is definately what you want. Razor are the latest OJP Basic pk3's available for download? They ought to be since the development has slowed down over the school year (understandable). Otherwise lukeskywalker, email me at kurganx@comcast.net or ICQ (3295836) and I can hook you up!

I made some Siege bot routes a long time ago, but Razor is right, without proper coding that allows the Bots to complete objectives, they ultimately suck. The bots self kill way too much on Korriban for example. OJP is the way to go!

I will also donate my custom bot pk3's if you want them. Using botmaker is fun too to give it that personal touch, but if you don't have enough time, my collection has 9 custom bots already made. You have to spawn them in by name to use them with OJP though (OJP randomly generates names for bots).

You mean bots will go after pickups more than before? Awesome!

Speaking of which, in Siege they should try to pickup ammo batteries and use recharge stations (though Jedi of course don't need to do this... except for the Demolitions Jedi on Korriban) when not at maximum.

I think a lot of that stuff was in the source, but you'd have to ask Razor for sure.

I noticed that when I installed the Super Battle Droid Model while running OJP that he had the extra weapons on his back, so I guess if the models are flagged for it they work...

Archived