Home

New Clan! Be one of first to join.....

Guest RAF_Guilo

Guest RAF_Guilo

Hi! We have a new clan, the Rebel Attack Force. biggrin.gif It was made by me and RAF_Salme. We have just made it, so we have no members yet, (other tham myself and Salme). If you join now, you will be made a captain, and can be the leader of a squadron! So far, I am Commander the X-Wing Squadron, and Salme is Commander of the A-Wing. Email me at Commander_Guilo@rebelaf.cjb.net, or Commander_Salme@rebelaf.cjb.net. This clan will expand, and we are in the process of making a website.

------------------

NEW CLAN!! Rebel Attack Force, started by RAF_Salme and I. Be the first to join,and be the Captain of a squadron! Email to Join: Commander_Guilo@rebelaf.cjb.net Zone name: RAF_Guilo

Guest Fondas

Since you're in command of the X-Wings and Salme of A-wings, does this mean that I'll be assigned to Y-wings ? No thanks ! wink.gif

BTW, I'm moving this thread to the Recruit section.

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Guest RAF_Guilo

No, we will have more than 1 X-Wing and A-Wing Squadron. Which would you want to be leading? If you wanted, we can put you in command of another X-WIng or A-Wing Squadron biggrin.gif

>>>Commander Guilo<<<

Guest Conair

Hey i sent a e-mail to you guys asking to join. i hope i can. i am kind of new but i am really good a single player. i noticed you didnt put a web site URL. IF you dont have i web master i will gladly make you one thanks bye

------------------

Conair

The Best of The Best

Guest RAF_Guilo

Conair, i replied to your email. yes, you can join. We did not put a site url because, we haven't had time to make a site yet, and i suck at HTML. If you could be a webmaster, Great! i would appreciate it. Thrawn, who is also joining, knows a lot about HTML, so you and him could work on our site. I will make you a Commander along with Me, Salme, and Thrawn. You will be a leader. Thx for your help, and check your email. I placed RAF_Corran on my Z-Friends list, so when you make it, you will be on. THX again!

~~~ Commander Guilo~~~ cool.gif

Guest RAF_Corran

ok i will talk to Thrawn on the zone but what is his z-name????? and i sent you a e-mail so check your mail. c ya

------------------

Commander Corran Horn

Guest RAF_Corran

If you join this clan and dont think you have the skill or you just do want to be in command of your own squadron then Join Rogue Squadron. biggrin.gif

Rogue Squadron is commanded by me(RAF_Corran) eek.gif

Join today biggrin.gif

E-mail me at Consears@aol.com

------------------

Commander Corran Horn

[This message has been edited by RAF_Corran (edited June 28, 2000).]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thrawn

maybe this clan will last. but if i can help to get another clan going strong for the rebels then if it fails i'll always have the RAL.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest General Taskor

If I do join I would like to be in command of Wraith Squadron. Can this be arranged RAF_Guilo?

Guest RAF_Corran

Yes! you can join just fill out the join form and you can send those screen shots to me and i will put them up on the site thanks

------------------

General Corran Horn

Guest RAF_Corran

Yes you can be in command of Wraith Squadron and you will be a Captain!

go to the site at rebelattackforce.hypermart.net

thanks! bye

------------------

General Corran Horn

Archived