Home

Looking to play online with other Jedi Knight/MotS Fans?

JCNGLConnemara

Hi! I'm spreading the word to gamers about a new concept in online gaming! If you're looking for fellow gamers to play with, and tournaments and gaming events to participate in, or if you own some game and you've never played them online but might want to give them a try, check out: http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?c=1&mforum=legcentral

The League of Extraordinary Gamers is a haven for gamers of all skill levels and genres.Whether you're hardcore and looking for nightly play, or the occasional game for fun or tournament, come check us out! Post as much as you like, and if you register, please stop by the recruitment booth in the Sign In forum, and give us your contact info along with gaming interests, so you can be notified of tournaments or games you might be interested in!

Please feel free to contact me through PM on my forum, or through e-mail (CaitlanConnemara@cs.com) any time with questions, comments,or anything else. I hope you'll consider checking out our little gaming hole in the wall, and invite any friends you think might be interested. The more the merrier! ;)

Archived