Home

The Knight Watch Shipping Corp., A Dual Platform Group

Guest paulbarnard

Guest paulbarnard

The Knight Watch Shipping Corporation is looking for dedicated members who enjoy playing X-Wing Alliance and Jedi Knight online. We are an inclusive non-millitary group.

We are a smugglers, (cough cough), i mean legitimate shippers. Our goal is to make profits. We stay true to the spirit of Star Wars of Han Solo, Lando Calriasian, Talon Karrde, Mara Jade, Booster Terrik etc.

How to we maintain order? We're a corporation. Answerable only to the CEO. Many tasks and many projects are group efforts or volunteer work. WE worry less about rank and protocol to focus more on

fun and gaming.

We encourage three things, interaction with in the group. Playing online weekly. And having fun.

Check out our site to find out more about us. Or contact me, the Bad Monkey, CEO of Knight Watch. I'll be happy to assist. Hope to have you on my payroll soon.

PS AS Obi-wan becomes available, we'll gradually phase in that game and phase out JK.

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

Knight Watch Shipping Corporation

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

kwbanner.gif

Guest paulbarnard

Depends. When we get are in customs and reporting inventory we've been known from time to time to not report something or to have something in the crew quarters closet. smile.gif

Reporting to our stock holders (the ***** of being a publicly traded company) we might not give the exact number of our profits.

As far as running the exchange between the Remenant and the Republic, people tend to look the other way...free markets. What a galaxy.

Guest paulbarnard

anyways, we're busy right now doing intra-group tournaments with both JK and XWA

Oh, and K-K, while back you offered to help us get started on Battlestats....I'd like to take you up on that offer. Hit me back here or email me

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

Knight Watch Shipping Corporation

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

kwbanner.gif

oaky, go here battlestats.net

select "New Club: Add" or use this link as of this post it isn't working ^_^ i will talk to the Admin aboutthat so it can be fixed ASAP

Some things you shoudl know about adding clubs..

do not use personal E-maisl for the Club, try to use a "Squadron" or "Fleet" e-mail that the Club leaders will have acces to.. i would suggest hotmail, tho others work well. Other grousp will look here first o find out more about your group (even a few pilots) so try to fill out everything fully. Get a nice pic for a club logo, a simple story explaining your group, and a motto.

most should be self explanitory.

then after you ahve created your group, and set up divisons.. tell your members to sign up at battlestats.net/players/add/ you will need to use an ISP e-mail to sign up, but can later change it to somethign else. have them join your club (using the ID or Initials)

later on you can sign up for BSC hosted events, or get Event admin privlages to create your own wars/ladders/tournements

• 3 weeks later...

Archived