Home

New clan announced

Guest ROE_Phoenix_SBC

Guest ROE_Phoenix_SBC

http://screamingbansheecommand.homestead.com/clanpage.html

The Screaming Banshee Command is a spanking new, quality squadron for X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing Vs TIE Fighter.

Instead of the strict realisim enforced by squadrons like The Emporers Hammer, and the Crimson Mercenarys.

The Commander is easy-going, only demanding that proper protocol, such as not swearing, no "hits below the belt", and no underhandedness. And no cheating.

Join the New Republics Screaming Banshee Command, and stop all threats to the New Republic!!

PHOENIX

• 1 month later...
Guest Doom Reaver

Your announcement has been noted. I would like to hear more about this new clan. My clan, The Doom Reavers, may be interested in your offer. We are a freelance fighter group, but we can adapt to a few fair rules. If we wish to break off our clan, we promise we will not harm you in the future.

Originally posted by ROE_Phoenix_SBC:

The Screaming Banshee Command is a spanking new, quality squadron for X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing Vs TIE Fighter[/b]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

oh man this is the funniest thing i have seen in a while, how can a group that was around since 1999 and died 4 times along the way be "brand-spanking new" ?

Guest Expert Rookie

Mr. Doom Reaver, Please move your prepiness somewhere else, because ur pissin me off real fast...

As for that new squadron, I wish you godspeed and good luck!!! but... do not offened the Emperor's Hammer, for I am part of the TIE Corps...

We'll see who wins this war once and for all...

------------------

"It's not wise to upset a rookie." Expert Rookie's X-wing Alliance Heaven

Guest Expert Rookie

Originally Posted by Doom Reaver in Another Post:

End oppression of Empire and Rebels with one swift stroke by joining us!

Looks like those Reavers are up to no good.

------------------

"It's not wise to upset a rookie." Expert Rookie's X-wing Alliance Heaven

[This message has been edited by Expert Rookie (edited May 28, 2001).]

Guest Doom Reaver

Well, I'll be honest. I hate the Rebellion. The clan, Force Pikes, have beeb bugging me for months. They are one of the leading Rebel Squadron teams, and they refuse to give in to Emperial power. If you ask me, and you haven't yet, I would jion the Tie Corps, if they're Emperial.

Archived