Home

wtf!?

ghost_01

ok...i didn't had net for a while...a lot i would say...so i'm not updated about swbf 2...lol...at all!!

and the lucasarts web site is the worst place to look for info about it...irony...neways...if ne1 could tell me what is new or...gimme a link i dunno...haha i wanna catch up hahaha

thnks :p

^_^

Well, there's a public beta out. You have to sign up at Fileplanet in order to download it. It's multiplayer only (though you can rig up a lan serve or put a password on if you just want to fight some bots). Anyway, head on over to LucasArts.com and you'll see the details. There's a link about where to post bug reports (there is a special beta forum unconnected to us of course since we're not Pandemic or LucasArts!) and the game is scheduled for release on November 1st (same day as the ROTS DVD and SWG: Trials of Obi-Wan).

There's still no word of a pc demo. There's an Xbox demo included on the ROTS DVD, and the PS2 demo requires you to buy a magazine bundle and it's apparently out now, at least to subscribers.

Anyway, thread locked I trust you can find the other threads easily enough!

Archived