Home

Trial

circ

Hello

I emailed SOE about trials for Star Wars galaxies. After an ignorant customer support employee who just sent out an Automated reply that had no relevance to my question(s) 15 minutes later I had another reply from someone else that halfed help me.

I am sorry for the previous reply. We do not have any free trial which

you can download from our website. But you can download it from other websites.

Could anyone else help us on this?

I found this but as you can see its active no more

But then I found this. Which looks like it might be it! But reading it says about it being closed :(

If these have expired I was wondering If - I know with some games when purchased they get a ''give your buddy this code for him to try out'' could you possibly give me it :). If not do you know where I could get a key code to try this game out then please help!

Regards

Circ

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hi

Thanks for your email. We are currently working with Lucasarts to offer visitors here a free 14 day trial. It's possible this will happen before Christmas but theres some fine details to work out.

Depending on where you live, depends on the cost of Galaxies. The standalone, without the expansions costs around £8 in the UK, with the Total experience costing around £20 in most shops.

As soon as we get confirmation about the free trial, the community will be informed but either way, you can expect to see alof of 14 day trials popping up soon

DMUK

Hi

Thanks for your email. We are currently working with Lucasarts to offer visitors here a free 14 day trial. It's possible this will happen before Christmas but theres some fine details to work out.

Depending on where you live, depends on the cost of Galaxies. The standalone, without the expansions costs around £8 in the UK, with the Total experience costing around £20 in most shops.

As soon as we get confirmation about the free trial, the community will be informed but either way, you can expect to see alof of 14 day trials popping up soon

DMUK

thats exactly right im in uk and thats the price of the games

Archived