Home

Orginal Swg to Total Experience

mrging

hello,

I used to play SWG and i have been told they improved it since i stopped playing. I thought i would get both the new expansions for the game but it turned out that u cant buy all the expansions seperatly you can just get jump to light speed so I have ordered the Total experience.

My mate told me that you get a kick ass speeder with total experience but the problem is i wnat to play the game asap since i have the original. Will i lose anything if i start my character using the original game isntead of total experience?

Also does SWG now accept swicth/maestro cards coz that is been a bitch since the lack of game cards in the uk (never had a gamecard in the UK as far as i know)?

Cheers

Ging

Guest DarthMaulUK

Galaxies does take Switch now. Getting the Total experience is the cheaper option - its just £20 in most stores. Once you install it, you should find that your character will be fine as you have to enter the new key codes using your current account. You will also benefit from the 30 days play as well when you do this.

DMUK

The account system is really good. I got a fourteen day free trial and I only played one day on it for like less then an hour, and my account and character were still there when I bought the Total Experience, and I got the bike and all (takes a while until they give you the option after registering the Total Experience though, so don't think it didn't work like I did). Also keep in mind this trial account was made about a year and a half before I got the Total Experience.

Archived