Home

Message on Nar Shaddaa (spoilers)

Durge

This problem occors after you defeat the red eclipse and you are supposed to get the message to meet someone in the jekk jekk tar. Well i dont get the message. Some places said do and do dantooine then come back but i have allredy completed dantooine regardless i went anyway but still i dont get the transmission. My question is when do you get te transmission? another thing that perplexes me is that they say to go into the eban hawk and fly somewhere if it dosent work, but i cant go back into the eban hawk after the attack and it will say "you cannot enter the Eban Hawk at this time" If anyone here could help or lend any info at all i would greatly appreciate it!

This problem occors after you defeat the red eclipse and you are supposed to get the message to meet someone in the jekk jekk tar. Well i dont get the message. Some places said do and do dantooine then come back but i have allredy completed dantooine regardless i went anyway but still i dont get the transmission. My question is when do you get te transmission? another thing that perplexes me is that they say to go into the eban hawk and fly somewhere if it dosent work, but i cant go back into the eban hawk after the attack and it will say "you cannot enter the Eban Hawk at this time" If anyone here could help or lend any info at all i would greatly appreciate it!

When you exit the ebon hawk after defeating the Red Eclipse, just walk away from it or try to go into another area until the message triggers and if it doesnt then just try to head towards the Jekk Jekk Tarr anyways and maybe youll be able to move on. Ive found that once the quest starts where you meet Visquis that the ebon hawk wont let you back in until youve completed it. Thats probably why it doesnt work.

Archived