Home

Knights II. I'm stuck and I would love some help!!

Darth_Corleone

I recently found out from Keria all about Handmadien's family and their role in the war. Keria told me not to tell Handmadien because it wouldn't be a good idea. I told her anyway and gained more influence with Handmadien. After the dialogue was complete with Handmadien a cut scene appeared with Keria looking very upset and also muttering "Betrayal"

The next thing I know I'm back at the Academy and its completely deserted. I assume that I have to fight Artis, but after searching the entire level the only thing I can do is attempt to open Artis's door. A message pops up and says, "The door is very cold to the touch and cannot be opened by conventional means" I can run back to where to Ebon Hawk is but I can't get back on the ship. I can go back to the door where Artis is and use Jedi Sight and see her on the other side of the door.

What do I do? How do I get in that door? And why is this such a hard concept for me to understand. lol Any help would be great.

I recently found out from Keria all about Handmadien's family and their role in the war. Keria told me not to tell Handmadien because it wouldn't be a good idea. I told her anyway and gained more influence with Handmadien. After the dialogue was complete with Handmadien a cut scene appeared with Keria looking very upset and also muttering "Betrayal"

The next thing I know I'm back at the Academy and its completely deserted. I assume that I have to fight Artis, but after searching the entire level the only thing I can do is attempt to open Artis's door. A message pops up and says, "The door is very cold to the touch and cannot be opened by conventional means" I can run back to where to Ebon Hawk is but I can't get back on the ship. I can go back to the door where Artis is and use Jedi Sight and see her on the other side of the door.

What do I do? How do I get in that door? And why is this such a hard concept for me to understand. lol Any help would be great.

Sounds to me like yous gotsa glitch --translation: Sounds to me like you have a glitch.

Best thing to do is...Load the game from a previous save...a save from before you talked to the Handmaiden --personally..this has never happened to me. When I've played..I've talked to the Handmaiden, and my game was fine.

Good luck with that..

AND..

WELCOME TO LUCASFORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived