Home

Cutscene (spoiler)

Axe Windu

Ok Ive played through the game multiple times and I still am missing a few cutscenes. Yah know when yah check out movies and it say slike 61 outve 65 or something. I forget what the exact number is. Now ive played through the game both light and dark and Ive seen Kreias exile... what other ones do I need? Is it possible to get them all? Is it a glitch? I didnt play as a women yet... just I dunno I guess Im sexist I cant come up with a cool girl character. My only motivation to play a women ever was to kill Carth who I really hated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, there is a cut scene with Carth if you play as a female (maybe as a male too). He's asking about Raven (if at the begenning of the game you said Raven was a woman). But it's just an in-game cut scene, not a movie. I'm in the same situation, I'm missing a few unlockable movies and I don't know where or how to trigger them.

I used the extra head mod or whatever to make a female twi'lek... fun character to get into. Just have to ignore the few instances where they call you 'human'... pfft.

For some reason, the game is a lot funner when you are kicking sith butt in the dancer's outfit as a blue twi'lek ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a similar problem i guess.. I've unlocked 58/65 of the movies in TSL.. I don't know if some of the movies are cut content or something but i just can't get the rest. :(

I unlocked my 58th movie yesterday, the Koonda "Turrets disabled" (sp?) one. Is the one when u have placed some mines? If there is i never get it even when i placed so many mines i can't place any more..

p.s. i havent played female yet but i dont think that affects the "global" videos right?

Archived