Home

Party member lightsaber forms

YertyL

Although this could be considered another "You know you have it bad" issue, I thought about what lightsaber forms would fit the personalities of your party members best. (this is btw. based more on theWikipedia descriptions than on game stats)

I'll just make a start: (in no particular order)

Kreia: First, I thought Ataru (Emperor, Yoda) fit her best, but ultimately I think Form II (Makashi) is most likely for Kreia. It is an ancient style (fitting her prior role as a jedi historian) and also dominates an opponent using precise strikes, which seems to be pretty much Kreia's philosophy (hit the critical point etc.)

Atton: I am really not sure about him. Perhaps FormV, the more aggressive varient of a defensive style and good against blaster fire - I somehow think that as a prior blaster wielder he would also learn a style somehow related to blasters :p

Visas: Again not sure, but I kinda like the idea that Kreia tought Nihilus Form II, who himself tought Visas, so Makashi for her. Again, the ancient but precise style IMO fits her attitude of seing the greater picture (the Force) without being too concerned about more practical matters.

Handmaiden: I like the idea of Handmaiden fighting FormVII - the most challenging fighting style which seems to be right for someone seing great importance in the perfection of combat techniques.

Mira: FormIII (IMO). Very defensive and good against blaster fire, both fitting Mira's attitude (killing only very reluctantly) and origins (as a blaster wielder)

Disciple: Form VI, Niman. A very blanced style for a balanced (sometimes a bit too balanced :p) person.

Bao-Dur: Again, I am really not sure. Perhaps FormIII for its defensive nature.

What are your opinions? :D

Archived