Home

I'm here again. lol. Need some help.

DeereX

Hi. It's really weird, because I'm having more problems this time through then I had my first. :p I'm playing lightside, and have went to all of the planets. I finished with Dantooine, and now I have to go and find the other jedi..

I went back to Nar Shaddaa (sp?), and I know I didn't finish things up there. Aren't I supposed to get a call from someone to meet them in that poison bar? And have Atton have to beat up those two people in the one entertainment room? A walkthrough I read said that if I didn't get the call (Which I didn't) from the person to meet me in the bar, then I'd have to complete a side mission.. or did it tell me to complete all of the side missions? Well, my question is: What do I do now? I probably need to complete the poison bar mission, right?

And another question:

Where are the jedi masters at? Which planets and where on the planet?

Thanks a lot to anyone who helps out. I appreciate it. :)

Yea on nar shardarr you need to get the attention of the people from the exchange, make sure you help out the refugee sector an help out the twilek managing the landing docks. I also think there is an ithorian you can help there as well but not sure if that gives points against the exchange.

You will know you have enough points when it will cut to a clip of the trandoshans arriving at the ebon hawks docking bay.So you go back there an retake control of the ebon hawk an then when you leave the ship again you will be invited to the poison bar an atton will go off the bar you mentioned to fight the twilek bounty hunters.

An as for the jedi, vrook is on dantoonine in the kinrath cave, the girl jedi not sure of her name is in the torture room in the sith academy in korriban, kavar is on onderon in the castle or whatever it's called an the jedi on nar shardarr will meet you in miras apartment. Although not all of them will be there right off, you have to do certain things to meet them.

Hope it all helps.

Archived