Home

Trial

Kimaru22

You do realise how bad this game is dont you? might as well save your cash and go get a good one :D

Do you realize how condescending that was? The man evidently likes it at this point, because he's upgrading to a FULL account. Let him decide for himself. You cannot speak for everyone who plays this game. :clap2:

Do you realize how condescending that was? The man evidently likes it at this point, because he's upgrading to a FULL account. Let him decide for himself. You cannot speak for everyone who plays this game. :clap2:

Just a bit of friendly advice :D there are tons better MMORPGs out there more deserving of peoples money and time.

That again, is an opinion. LOL! Why don't you just let the man decide for himself? I personally am not interested in any other MMORPG at this point in time, and I've looked at most of them(Yes, that includes, WoW, which I have actually played). I mean, there are people that actually still enjoy SWG, as inconceivable as that may seem to you and some others. :laughing:

That again, is an opinion. LOL! Why don't you just let the man decide for himself? I personally am not interested in any other MMORPG at this point in time, and I've looked at most of them(Yes, that includes, WoW, which I have actually played). I mean, there are people that actually still enjoy SWG, as inconceivable as that may seem to you and some others. :laughing:

But why??? thats what im not getting lol its blatanly not star wars no matter what the name says so thats not an excuse to keep playing and there are blatantly more fun games out there so it cant be for the gameplay side of things lol

Archived