Home

Few Requests

TheOneMan

Request for TSL/Knights I: Darth Sidious Robes. I have ben DESPERATE to find these T^T

A few pics:

[stats for The Robes:]

Name: Dark Robe of the Insidious One [Who ever create's them, Please PM if you decide you don't like this]

Stats:

Damage [30-100; No I'm not joking]

+10 Attack

+10 Strength

+20 Constitution

+30 Resistance to All

Skills:

Force Sensitive

Mentor [Kreia's Skills]

Feats:

3 Levels of Force Focus

Force Immunity: Paralysis

3 Levels of Force Jump

3 Levels of Dueling

3 Levels of Critical Strikes [Modders, does this fit Sidious? I mean he does take down four Jedi Masters and almost Yoda...]

4 Levels of Weapon Proficency: Lightsabers

2 Levels of Close Combat

Increase Combat Damage I-III

Superior Weapon Focus I-III: Lightsaber

Dark Side Corruption

Three Levels of Force Lightning

Description:

"The Dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins."

A thousand years ago existed a Dark Lord by the name of Darth Malice. Throughout the galaxy, just the simple whisper of his name would bring fear. A Dark Lord with power so great, so devestating, none dared to challenge him.

Except one.

Macen Raj, a Lone Jedi who decided that it was time to purge the universe of it's ultimate fear. In a battle that ravaged the Temple of the Jedi on Coruscant, Macen Raj - alone - defeated Darth Malice.

However, in the last fleeting moments of his life, Malice managed to corrupt the Jedi's thoughts for a single moment, turning him to the darkside.

So it seems in the end, Darkness still wins...

[The stats, names and description applies to all the robes. Can someone PLEASE do this? I'm dieing to get my hands on something like this T^T

And yes, I like uber characters :p]

[Lastly, do this for TSL first; Knights I is optional.]

Archived