Home

Need help: Need to find a deleted save

Gdko

Hello

I have by error, deleted a quicksave that i wanted to reload. Is there any way to find it in my computer ? I used to not make many saves, so i have now only the automatic save, that was done after a particular sequence (a movie with dialog after landing to Nar Shaada) that i have not seen.

The other solution, if it's possible, can be to play this sequence but i don't know how.

Can i find also, in the automatic save, the previous one, before it was overwrite ?

Thanks a lot for your help

• 1 month later...
Hello

I have by error, deleted a quicksave that i wanted to reload. Is there any way to find it in my computer ? I used to not make many saves, so i have now only the automatic save, that was done after a particular sequence (a movie with dialog after landing to Nar Shaada) that i have not seen.

The other solution, if it's possible, can be to play this sequence but i don't know how.

Can i find also, in the automatic save, the previous one, before it was overwrite ?

Thanks a lot for your help

TheDoctor is right. When a automatic or regular save is deleted, you can not get the save back... Sorry man! :(

Archived