Home

A roll skin and armor.

bob_el

I was wondering if anyone could make a armor based off of Roll from Megaman nt warrior and maybe even a skin. ( also I am new at this and dont know how to submit images so could someone help?)

To have an an image show up in your your post, first you will need to host the image yourself or use a free one like photobucket or imageshack. Copy the URL and use the Vb tags of > [img]www.abcd.com.....jpg

Rollmod.jpg

here is a image of the charcter. I mostly want the color scheme and symbol on chest but if someone could to helmet that would be great. ( and thx for helping me get the image....if it works

OK...noone seems to be intrested or even caring about this.....Also i want this for kotor. And to all you modders ou there please.......I really want this mod. And it doesent have to be perfect. Like take cassus fetts armor and just change the color scheme and add the symbol on the chest, that's all i am asking for.

Dude chill, sometimes mods go for (if you can believe it) days without being under-taken, and sometimes people just don't want to do them. These aren't chatrooms with automatic 24/7 support you know -_-

I will see what I can do about your request but I can't do the helmet, and it might a take a few days as I have tests to study for and another mod I am currently working on. Also, it would help if you posted some details about what feats you want your character to require to equip the armor, what defense bonuses it should have etc etc.

And Welcome to the Forums! :wavey:

Also to help you i found some pictures of the symbol i would like.. on the chest and also what she looks like on her back. Also so there is no cofusion i want this for girls armor if you could do boys to that would be great, but i dont really need it for boys.Roll.jpgrollsymbol.jpg

Hopefully this will help you or anyone who wants to tackle this mod. Also if anyone could make the helmet without the yellows things would also be nice but i dont want to demand to much. Also the silver items on the back armor items i do not want nor need on this.

Archived