Home

Star Forge robe with a hood and a mask?

Sikon

Well, since the Star Forge Robe is in KOTOR II (it's a variation of Revan's robe), can someone make a full Revan model with the hood and mask (and preferrable the cloak) where Revan's dark robe is replaced with the Star Forge Robe? Shouldn't be that hard...

Hasn't something similar to this already been done? yeah, IIRC both of Revan's Robes (Star Forge and his Dark Robes) are in Holowan, isn't it?

Monkeyous Gigantious (Mono_Giganto ;)) made a mod at PCGM that changes the models for the starforge robes to the cutscene Revans robes. You can find it Here and for kicks you might also want to try This mod which gives you a revan mask, padawan mask, and mandalorian commander mask seperate from the robes.

Enjoy.

I don't think ones been done with the full model with mask, bur RedHawk did one without the mask you can get that here RedHawke's KOTOR Mods or at pcgamemods.com .

You can try looking around the other mod sites too, There is a list in this thread Where can I find mods? .

I thought Redhawke updated the KII Revan/Star Forge robes with Mask?

I swear to God I saw it on Pcgamemods <<"

I thought Redhawke updated the KII Revan/Star Forge robes with Mask?

I swear to God I saw it on Pcgamemods <<"

You are correct. I just checked at pcgamemods.com and RedHawke did update his Darth Revan cutscene mod for K2 with the masked version. The best news is he use the TSLpatcher so it won't cause any conflicts.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10845.html

I'm surprised so many people like the idea of wearing Revan's robes. Especially since your character is the Exile, and not Revan.

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, Revan is the single greatest Sith Lord (next to good old Sidious) with probably the most unique looking Robes.

That and his mask rules <<

EDIT: Does this mean it's Holowan/USM compatable?

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, Revan is the single greatest Sith Lord (next to good old Sidious) with probably the most unique looking Robes.

That and his mask rules <<

EDIT: Does this mean it's Holowan/USM compatable?

Yes it does. The patcher does just that, it patches .2da files that would normally be incompatable and thus you don't lose anything and don't have to manualy update the similar files.

Archived