Home

Need help on Nar Shaddaa

DarkRevan

I cant get the Exchange to notice me. Or whatever it suposed to do.

I cant get the comlink message from Visquis.

I'm pretty sure I've done everything.

I got rid of the Red Eclipse Invasion on the Ebon Hawke, but when I exit the ship I'm suposed to get a massage from Visquis but I havnt.

Have I missed somthing out?

Oh and how to you get Juma juice. I need it to gat past the Hutts Kath hounds.

Can anyone help me? Thanks

Oh and how to you get Juma juice. I need it to gat past the Hutts Kath hounds.

This is what I did:

1) In the Nar Shadaa flophouse you need to use a character in your party with a good dose of the Stealth skill. Have that character use stealth mode to sneak in to the room with the Trandoshan and other thug (can't remember the species). You will hear them speaking about Vogga and this will trigger the Vogga's Treasure quest or something like that.

2) Go to the Nar Shadaa cantina and buy Juma Juice from the bartender.

3) Then talk to Vogga's Twi'lek major domo to trigger the dancer sidequest. I always use Handmaiden for this.

4) Once Handmaiden has danced Vogga to sleep then put the juma juice in the kath hounds watering dish. This will allow you to go into Vogga's treasure room.

This probably isn't the only way to complete this sidequest but it's what I did.

On getting the Exchange to notice you...

I just pay 2000 credits to that two-legged gerbil on the right side of the entrance to the Nar Shadaa cantina and pazaak den. He fixes it so you get noticed by the Exchange and thus trigger the message from Visquis.

Archived