Home

Defenders of Sovereignty

DS_Vespidbat

Hello I am Vespidbat of a clan called Defenders of Sovereignty,DS for short.I' am in the Army section of it,the army is based off Galactic battlegrounds and soon to be Empire at War.DS is one of the oldest,biggest,and most popular clan in the Star Wars games.We are a SW base game only,but we have other section where u can talk about any non-star wars game.We play Battlefront 1 and 2,Galactic Battlegrounds and CC, jedi academy,jedi outcast,republic commando,W-wing Alliance,Gallaxies,and soon to be Empire at war.We have lots of people in Defenders of Sovereignty pretty close between 100 and 200 active members.I am an Inter+ in GBG and many more.And we have great leaders running our beloved clan,and they will help/teach u anything u need or be trained on.We have rakns too,that new recruits starts at private(PVT) and can go up as high as Colonel (COL).We accept any skills so come on by be part of one the best and historical clans ever!www.dsgaming.net

☼§☼ Vespidbat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey There Vespid.

Yeah we are going strong in DS now. Our BF1/2 Divisions are lookign excellent. Our GBG Army is still going strong on the Zone. Jedi Order for JKO/JA is doing real well under our new reorganiztion. I wish to extend the invite for anyone to join also, for any game.. But with the great command staff we have at DS, the EaW section will be outstanding. Join today, we are currently getting squads setup. For BF1,BF2,GBG:CC,JKO,JA,RC and even XWA and Galaxies, we have solid squads setup with servers for each of the gaems we play, training avaliable for all and a friendly atmosphere for everyone.

Join today and join the Elite Defenders of Sovereignty. For more information, Email me at Fighta8@hotmail.com, On AIM NeXuSPhantom390, MSN- Fighta8@hotmail.com or XFire- dsfighta8

Thanks and We hope you consider joining us.

-S-

Public readers, I hope that you have checked out our website, www.dsgaming.net. Please feel free to register on our forums as a guest, and chat with our many members. Those of you who have already visited our website should have noticed that some of our links are outdated, or unavailable. Do not be discouraged by this, as we have recently changed web hosts, and lost files in the transfer. We are working on re-furbishing the website to bring you a more enjoyable look.

Many of the Army members are getting quite excited about the game coming soon, as we have began thinking of ways to re-organize the section for the upcoming game. And I'm sure the crazy ones out there will be entertained by our 'Clinic' asylum for the insane. DS is going through a great time at the moment as many of the first members are returning from long absences, and bringing the old DS back to life. We are a truely great clan, and I hope that you give us a visit, and check us out for your future clan!

Master Sergeant Tex, Director of Operations of Death Corps

-S-

• 2 weeks later...
Andy-Im trying to get things straightened out,what was your name when you were in DS a while back?-if you were

he wasnt in DS until now...and the problem has been solved ^_^

If ur still thinking of joining a clan plz join us.Anybody can join and we are dont with out updating of the site so go take a look at it *Warning-make sure the volume is down ;)*

Archived