Home

The Rally

Jem

Tomorow is gonna be the final stage of the Paris-Dakar Rally and I'm going to the "Lake Rose" in T-minus 10h to go and see it.

Ok here is the thing:

When the first car is nearing the finishing line I intend to burst out from nowhere wearing nothing at all "naked" and holding a big knife, I will run towards that car (might be the french buggy) and burst his tires so that he looses after all his effort.

I also intend to yell some satanist stuff in Latin while I'm doing all that.

My grand finally will be a sort of latino danse with a lot of hip swinging (remember, I'll be naked) around the wasted car.

I still have to figure out my grand escape, maybe a helicopter or something like that.

So all of you must watch CNN and catch me on TV (CNN = Pedro Pinto is gonna talk about me, that guy's great)

Any suggestions or hints before I go torwards my ultimate destiny?

rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited January 21, 2001).]

The world is a sick place we live in, guys and gals who do that in soccer games or whatever always make me laugh and wonder how and why they do it...

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited January 20, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You think Jem's delusional state of mind is being caused by a seal infestation at his house?

Well, that might explain a few things.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

Well, that might explain a few things.

I can't see what you're talking about... rolleyes.gif

Anyways I'm preparing to leave as I'm typing this...

<font size=1>

Well then, I just came back from "Lake Rose" and the Rally arrival was cool.gif cool cool.gif ,best part was all does engine noises *Vrrrroouuuaaammmmmm*. I took loads of pictures with the drivers, cars, trucks and bikes, I took one with the Brazilian team and we were holding the flag, that picture is gonna be framed and hanged.

The way back home was even cooler, since there is only one highway to Dakar we all drove along together, Oh yeah we raced'em!

and thats it. Oh hold on, I forgot, we also almost ran over a dog and since we braked real suddenly the Rally Truck that was behind almost hit us...

Anyways I hope nobody actually thought I was gonna pull that stunt I mentioned... smile.gif and I really hope nobody is dissapointed he won't see me doing that sick stunt... biggrin.gif

<font size=1>

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I stayed up and watched that dang rally, tete de m***e. I was sorely disappointed. rolleyes.gif

Not as if we need any more excitement around here, what with the seal problem. It's so bad at my house that it isn't about saving the species anymore, but the logistics of removing their piled carcasses. You can't just blast seals all day long on the front porch with your fifty-cal without running into the real problem of being overrun by dead seals!

So anyway, now the EPA is inquiring about the plume of oily smoke...

------------------

awingtrs.gif

'Don't shoot--Your sister's in the cockpit with me!'

(Customized taunt #227)

hey, I got the pics of the Rally today, I'll try to post a cool one over here... Only problem is I have a horrible face in it, because of the wind my hair is all messed up and it looks like I have a Conehead and because of the Sun I frowed my face: it ain't a pretty sight but I'll try and post it anyways, I think PB will like it...

• 2 weeks later...

Damnit the webpage where my pic was in just closed for some reason!!! mad.gif

That pic was on for only 5 minutes!! I'll fix the problem later..

JR2000Z was the only one to see it, he's the chosen one biggrin.gif

Pic will be back soon...

Archived