Home

I quit SWG

Nedak

Lol you only have 6 posts what do you know about posts.

More than you think. LOL!

SWG indeed has the potential to be a better gamer game than WoW. It just needs to find it's base. Disgruntled, bitter, ex-veterans aside. If the game builds on the NGE, it can certainly be one of the best.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The requirements are 800 MHz or higher CPU.

256 MB or more of RAM.

32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware Transform and Lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better.

4 GB or more of available hard drive space.

DirectX® 9.0c or above.

A 56k or higher modem with an Internet connection

For WOW and these are my retarded System lol;

Microsoft Windows XP

Home Edition

Version 2002

Service pack 2

Compaq

Presario

Intel

Pentinum 4 CPU 2.93GHz

2.93GHz, 248mb RAM

Lol it sucks doesnt it rofl

The problem is that SOE wants to control every little aspect about the game. They dont realize that people want to be able to exist in the SW world and not necessarily have to go along with everything SOE want.

The best thing about SWG was its diveristy. This is the star wars universe, its the most diverse and amazing galaxy.

I hate how I feel like im forced down this narrow road. Everyone is the same, just different features.

SOE needs to realize that the people who play this game and who will return to play the will do so for whats beyond the iconic, somewhere they feel they fit into Galaxy.

The problem is that SOE wants to control every little aspect about the game. They dont realize that people want to be able to exist in the SW world and not necessarily have to go along with everything SOE want.

The best thing about SWG was its diveristy. This is the star wars universe, its the most diverse and amazing galaxy.

I hate how I feel like im forced down this narrow road. Everyone is the same, just different features.

SOE needs to realize that the people who play this game and who will return to play the will do so for whats beyond the iconic, somewhere they feel they fit into Galaxy.

Told right on!

The game is just reinventing itself. I have no doubt that the diversity will increase. I rather the devs work with the current system to get it to full potential then to just throw in more content.

If you have the patience, give it some time.

Wait to get WoW. They will be comming out with a huge WoW update youll have to pay for again. New classes, races etc. Youre better off playing SWG and seeing if they improve it.

SOE has to realize that the new WoW update could sink SWG as a game for mass audience. The only thing to save SWG will be to offer something WoW wont - a player affected galaxy -> Not repeatitive quests, who cares about loot, support a player run economy *not* random drops.

• 2 weeks later...

rebel

although it depends on the server and what you like, i know on sunrunner, imperials like raicon and nowav who are high lvls and good duelists are becoming rebel so the rebbellion will be strong on this server.

however i tried imperials for a week and thought they were arrogant and just plain rude, sorry for swearing but i would say "hi" and get "what the **** are you looking at" back, and most of the rebels are good people.

Archived