Home

Male PC heads

AnakinSolaris

I really don't like any of the Male PC heads (apart from my avatar - and that's starting to get tired now).

If I post some pics, could someone create a new male PC head based on my photos please?

sam028ia.th.jpg

sam033up.th.jpg

I would try myself, but my texture modding skills only amount to toning down the "zombie" dark-side transitions

Well, I could try, I can't guarentee it will look like you but I can make it remotely similar to you, things that seem obvious to me are remove the goatee, change his eyes to blue, in fact the 6th male caucasian head would fit you better I think it terms of hairstyle, it has longer hair but if you prefer the one in your avatar thats fine too... I'll just have to let him keep his buzzcut :xp:

What kind of DS transistions do you want? The sterotype "zombified" DS heads, or some flaming Anakin eyes with slighty dark/pale skin, or something different?

I don't mind which of the existing heads you use . . . if you thing that the 6th male caucasian head would fit better then go for it.

In terms of DS transistions, flaming Anakin eyes would be my preference. I've just re-done all the existing male PC heads and NPC heads to remove the "zombified" versions, and just change the eyes.

Thanks

Archived