Home

BARC speeder availability?

CommanderKane

/shrug

Everything changes. I wouldn't mind the BARC speeder being a craftable vehicle just like any other speeder.

the barc was a reward, if youre going to make it craftable you may as well make elder robes, instant transport vehicles, and the emperors chair craftable as well

its a reward, its not meant to be given to everyone, its meant to be given to people who bought the total experience, its not fair to those who bought the total experience to give it out to everyone

but then again, they gave jedi to the nubs, so what am i talking about

the barc was a reward, if youre going to make it craftable you may as well make elder robes, instant transport vehicles, and the emperors chair craftable as well

its a reward, its not meant to be given to everyone, its meant to be given to people who bought the total experience, its not fair to those who bought the total experience to give it out to everyone

but then again, they gave jedi to the nubs, so what am i talking about

Take a deep breath and calm yourself.

1. Id like to see where they said the Desert Skiff will be lootable as this is the first time ive ever read such a thing.

2. the drop they are fixing is for the Lava Skiff....much different and smaller (2 person) craft that has always dropped froma quest on mustafar (actually one fo the "end" quests on mustafar) but was borked with teh NGE.

3. having the prepurchase stuff go up as a craftable and lootable may seem like a good idea now (oh how I would love a pair of glasses) it just isnt good eats. Just as many bawked at the thought that new players were getting one of the neatest, sleekest, and fastest (a touch faster than the swoop with teh terrain neg of the AV) vechs in game the thought of having a those prepurchase (or in the case of the glasses, special edition) purchase sets be of waste would cause too much of problem.

i didnt pre JTL (the flash speeder wasnt all that great), but I did for wookieworld and lavaland...however, I traded that spasticated lizard to a person that hated the BARC...yay me. tbh, it was the reason i bought wookieworld and then stood agast that it was only available thru PP.

anyway, id like to see the source of the desert skiff going lootable....

Archived