Home

Missed Cutscenes [Spoilers]

Meatbag

I encountered two weird cutscenes that I never saw anyone mention, and they are weird...

1. I enter the Hawk, bam, cutscene. I see the Remote enter the engine room, take a look around, and then Goto comes back from behind and destroys it. The destruction animations looked... incomplete. I walked staright to the Garage and the remote was there... glitchy?

2. I never saw this mentioned, but this is a important part of the T3/Revan/Hawk thing. HK comes into Comm and T3 is there. He says that the navicomputer is voice-locked to T3, and says something along the lines of: "If someone were to lock a navicomputer, it is to hide where someone has been." he comes closer to the machinery, and suddenly T3 shocks him with a pink Shock Arm effect. HK assumes a 'in pain' pose and falls down. T3 goes "Dwooooo."... anyone has seen this?

Maybe these are normal cutscenes and I'm a Miraluka with some ysalamiri, but the Goto part was out-of-place. Besides, the Remote has to be on Malachor V, so it has to not have been exploded.

Anyone know of this?

I encountered two weird cutscenes that I never saw anyone mention, and they are weird...

1. I enter the Hawk, bam, cutscene. I see the Remote enter the engine room, take a look around, and then Goto comes back from behind and destroys it. The destruction animations looked... incomplete. I walked staright to the Garage and the remote was there... glitchy?

2. I never saw this mentioned, but this is a important part of the T3/Revan/Hawk thing. HK comes into Comm and T3 is there. He says that the navicomputer is voice-locked to T3, and says something along the lines of: "If someone were to lock a navicomputer, it is to hide where someone has been." he comes closer to the machinery, and suddenly T3 shocks him with a pink Shock Arm effect. HK assumes a 'in pain' pose and falls down. T3 goes "Dwooooo."... anyone has seen this?

Maybe these are normal cutscenes and I'm a Miraluka with some ysalamiri, but the Goto part was out-of-place. Besides, the Remote has to be on Malachor V, so it has to not have been exploded.

Anyone know of this?

The first cutscene adds to the whole "floating droid rivalry" that we see through out the game. Unfortunately, the animation shows Remote being destroyed when (I suspect) the devs intended to show him being damaged (much like HK or T3 wobble around billowing smoke). No getting around this one...they half-assed it.

The 2nd one is a continuation of the "locked astrogation system" subplot that starts on Peragus and is "resolved" on Telos. We know that T3 was able to get part of it working and that he's the only one that can unlock the rest. This really foreshadows at least some of the story that we'll see in K3.

Archived