Home

All Your Desktop Are Belong to ME!

Poor Bastard

Post here your heavily doctored desktop pics, losers.

Since there are a buncha stupid newbies around here, and this thread must be newbie proof, I'll teach everybody how to make and doctor your pic.

1. Clean up the mess on your desktop and open the programs you NEVER use but are considered "cool".

2. Press the [PRINTSCREEN] key. If you can't find it, then you don't belong here.

3. Open Paintshop, Photoshop, or whatever stupid graphic editing program you have, and press press CTRL+V. You're crappy picture should appear.

4.This is ****ing important. <u>Save your pic as .JPG, for the sake of bandwith. Keep it small, something like 100kb or less</u>

5.Upload it. If you don't have webspace, send it to n00t( nute@sailorjupiter.com ) and he'll host it.

6.POST.

7.Laugh at everybody's fake and heavily doctored desktops.

I'll start out, OK?

pbdesktop.jpg

Well, there it is. I get extra l33t points because there's FIRE.

And, as a bonus or something equally crappy, I will post pics of my real desk.

Here and here.

Now you see those <font size=1>LITTLE</font> <font color=yellow>YELLOW</font> circle thingies? Here's what they are:

1. Cartman and his Air Force. Here's a PIC of him

2. Mickey with his MP5 and his PORSCHE. Mickey comes from DA HOOD, and hangs with DA NIGGAHZ, so he better be ready. More pics here and here(this is *THE* best pic ever)

3. My Cable Modem. In case you have no idea what the hell it does, it makes me get pr0n at VERY HIGH SPEEDS.

4.VCR/Cable/Clock/SW trilogy.

5. Kiddie books!

6. Coke and DIRTY SOCKS! redface.gif

Also, n00t is hungry.

Umm... Anyway, POST THOSE DESKTOP PICS OR DIE!!1

------------------

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited February 22, 2001).]

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

I have a progessive gif of perfekt stripping. it was from a while back when she looked...better. she had blond hair and for some reason looked paler.

Of course, I provided n00t with such beautiful gif.

------------------

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

Guest Rogue 9

My desktop changes to a new star wars pic every 10 seconds, I have about 60 of them in a chain,they just run on and on and on and on and on and...

Archived