Home

Demo Comedy- The UberBantha(tm)

Lew

Funny thing in the demo (something that's probably fixed in the final, so catch it now before it's gone!)

I was doing the Tatooine ground attack, and I did a kami run to take down the shield generator. After this I sent a bombing run in, and it wiped out a WHOLE lot of imps and their base structures. I was viewing this in cinematic mode at the time, and lo and behold a furry bantha (or whatever those hairy things with ram horns are) was walking right in the middle of it all! And when the considerable dust cleared: there that bantha was, happily picking around parts of storm troopers to eat grass :)

Now that is one bad mutha!

Also, watch out for the Rancor, he eats the ATAT in about 3 hits/ 20 sec.

Funny, but I really think it's a shame you're not allowed to target the Bantha. C'mon, it was a joy playing Warcraft 2 and 3 smiting random sheep on the way to battle... ;)

And it's not as if you're the good two-shoes rebels either, you're the EVIL EMPIRE. Needless destruction is your motto!

Funny, but I really think it's a shame you're not allowed to target the Bantha. C'mon, it was a joy playing Warcraft 2 and 3 smiting random sheep on the way to battle... ;)

And it's not as if you're the good two-shoes rebels either, you're the EVIL EMPIRE. Needless destruction is your motto!

Agreed i seriously doubt the empire just let random banthas take a stroll through their barracks.

Archived