Home

Bones, Hides Meat...Am I saving this for a reason?

Vedauwoo

Since the books and online manuals seem to offer no information here...what is this stuff for?

Can I sell it?

Do I need to make food with it? (I've never been told I was hungry...does that start at some point?)

Also...what is the deal with the "orange rug machine" the junk dealer unloaded on me...can I even use that as a smuggler?

Where is there any sort of comprehensive FAQ or manual to explain some of the detailed aspects of the game?

check out SWGCraft.com. it will have most if not all your answers regarding to crafting.

-animal products (hide, meat, bone, milk, etc) are used by various crafters...

-the rug machine is used to make an orange rug, obviously, however, it takes several loot drops (dyes, adhesive, threads, etc) which seem to be not dropping or dropping very very rarely. you can always get one later if nad when the loot starts dropping again. or, if you have a lot of credits you can find the pieces on the bazaar (probably).

-the SOE main forums should supply you with a lot of information and for all things crafting (and then some) head to SWGCraft.com.

Armorsmiths and tailors (sorry If i forgot one) use hides extensively. save your best stuff to offer AS as they require good attributes on them. Tailors can use any of your junk hide as their schemes do not rely on stats.

Chefs use meats.

to be honest, I was a chef for a short time and focused on three or four specific types of drinks/foods so my memory is a bit sketchy. I have been a tailor, though, for some time. youll have to contact an AS to find out exactly which named hides they can use.

with the way creature "harvesting" is atm, any profession that uses creature resources would be appreciative of them. and just remember, the higher you charge the crafter...the higher priced the end product will be....its a vicious cycle, to say the least.

All I know is I have tons and tons of hides/bones/meats in houses from when I would harvest animals pre-cu and in the cu. Sometimes I would make camping tents, other times I would just drop the stuff in my houses and just forget about it... the result is a bunch of junk I really don't know what to do with. Ahh how I miss my scout.

Thanks for the info....I have found a couple of guys seeking hides bone and meats....but the quantities and OQ requirements are high....is there any guide to which critters offer the best OQ and quantity per kill, or is it a random "hit or miss" sort of thing.

There really needs to be some sort of "advertising" function so conbat charactars can offer their services to surveyors armoursmiths, etc....

Archived