Home

Choke points!

kaboom1701

Hello all!

Been reading these forums for over 2 months and haven't posted a thing.lol

I was reading though some of the game file and came across some planets that were labeled "Choke Points"......

I though that was interesting. I don't want to post the planet's because I don't want to ruin anyones fun on the full version.

Any thoughts on what these "choke points" could be?

Choke points are where combat bogs down.... you get this in counter strike source... where the map will have a choke point and the combat will bog down... and also the place will be a tight spot and a few direct hits from gnades wipe you out... so i'm assuming this will be the case in EaW ( like a cannon ambush ) it would tear you to shreads... That's a choke point.

Jason91

Right, a choke point is point where travel on the map is "forced" to do through a channel somewhere. An example of this is on Tatooine, the Imperial base looks (vaugeley) like this:

my.php?image=choke0qp.jpg

In order to attack, you must send your ground forces through one of the two openings in the cliff - these are the choke points. The Empire should really mass troops at these locations so it's much harder to beat :rolleyes: ...

Archived