Home

Hi Guys

Guest Jade

Originally posted by Redwing:

Trust me, 9, if that was Jared he'd enter with a bang or an insult. Just go to JK.net and look at his ridiculous post as SS2Gohan.

Hello, Jade. smile.gif Do you have Rogue Squadron? I'd say it ties XWA as the best SW flying game ever biggrin.gif

Poor Zoom. Stuck with XW vs TIE.

Yeah, i have rogue squadron and it's pretty good, i think i'm probably gonna like XWA more though - it has a little more realism, and i've done a lot of flying light aircraft etc for real so i'm looking forward to that side of it - rogue squadren is cool though.

Guest Redwing

The best thing about XWA is the fact that you can fly almost any ship and design your own missions in the combat simulator. (There's a download here somewhere that modifies/adds to the shiplist of all flyable craft in the simulator. biggrin.gif )

BTW, "Jared" is my brother who posts at RS.net.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Sorry for my tardiness, I couldn't find a place to land.

*jerks thumb over shoulder*

Who's A-wing is that on fire out on the tarmac?

Welcome Jade, Make yourself comfortable (within reason) and enjoy XWA when you get it.

Try not to be dissappointed in the "ending." <small>(No, I'm not still bitter, why do you ask?)</small>

BTW, dibs on the Coyote-Smiley: dvvico.gif !

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived